Bluevirt prepares companies for storing and processing data in the cloud. We work with the following platforms: Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Drive. Cloud services are a form of IT outsourcing.
Cloud services outsourcing
Cloud systems enable data storage. They provide more flexibility in terms of sharing data between coworkers. Furthermore, it is also possible to access data from outside the office.
For companies that want independence from external hosting providers, we offer creating a private cloud system. In addition to implementation, we are able to provide IT care over an already existing platform.
Advantages from storing data in a public cloud:
- cost optimization — the cloud is a cheap way to store data and does not require purchase of additional hardware,
- flexibility of use,
- high reliability.
Benefits of implementing own company cloud:
- more resources to use,
- full control over the environment in which the data is stored,
- the possibility of expanding the cloud,
- control over security measures implemented,
- high scalability,
- individual configuration.