Maintenance of servers requires constant control over their parameters and technical analysis of the security measures implemented. Processing data using own servers involves implementation of firewalls that block unwanted traffic.
Performing a server audit gives detailed information on the functioning of the hardware. Our engineers, after verifying sensitive areas, prepare recommendations and advise on how to improve security of the company.
We verify IT infrastructure in the company.
We perform a server audit, which includes the following IT services:
- review of Disaster Recovery procedures,
- analysis of services and software,
- verification of backup copies,
- performing tests on obtaining unauthorized access rights to files, folders and administration of key SQL services,
- verification of the disk system,
- network software security tests – possibility of obtaining confidential information or making modifications.
Report from an audit includes:
- description of technical errors and vulnerabilities threatening the stability of the system,
- description of server configuration correctness,
- solutions increasing the security level in the company,
- techniques helping to avoiding potential malfunctions in the future.